Canon TS3300 Software Driver Setup Download
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Canon
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows, Mac Os, Linux
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA TS3300 Printer Start Setup, Software Driver Setup Download, Fax Manual, Wireless Setup and Setup Printer Scanner For Mac, Windows, Linux – Conserve time and money with the black Canon PIXMA TS3300 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Designed for house customers who desire a gadget with the ability of printing, scanning, as well as copying, this printer offers easy arrangement as well as is very easy to use as well as manage from your mobile devices. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you wirelessly print from laptop computers, tablets, as well as mobile phones, and a built-in 1.5″ LCD display with straightforward buttons lets you handle print settings and also work directly from the printer.
Featuring a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS3300 can printing everything from documents and emails to abundant and brilliant images up to 8.5 x 14″. The Canon Pixma TS3300‘s control panel goes to the top of the tool’s body, to the left of the scanning bed. There are a couple of physical buttons: Two of them launch a wireless link to either a network or smart device, respectively. Two added buttons raise– on the small liquid-crystal-display (LCD) screen– either the setups menu or condition information. The tiny, 1.5-inch black and white display does not have a light, and also can be illegible in a poorly lit space.
Other than the easy Copy function, you’ll probably wish to run the TS3300 from a PC, and also not standalone. Indeterminate printing is readily available as well on evaluate to 5 x 7″, and the device features a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi to offer sharp as well as color-accurate scanning and copying.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3300 For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3300 For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How To Setup Wireless Printer Canon Pixma TS3300
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS3300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS3300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS3300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.